Sunday, September 29, 2013

happy sunday-s ..

hey ue guys.
its been a long time since I last updated my blog right?
well .. im back again
sorry been slacking lately and im too lazy to open my lappy.
haha
well now im not doing anyting.
currently waiting for my attachment to start.
and also im trying to get back to my old working place while waiting for my attachment to start.

hmm .. now im feeling, like I miss someone.
haha
 mayb is that cute guy I know from schl.
I recently talk to him. but I don't knw.

if faith bring me to meet him again, than it will.
inshaa allah.

hais im bored.
nothing to do at home
mum dad sleeping.
sis going work.
bro just got back from tuition.
and me slacking on my bed....

kk so  long ue guys
ill be updating again real soon.
if I have time too.
goodbyes :*


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment