Sunday, July 7, 2013

wake up in the morning was worth it.

hey good afternoon.
as ue all know todae is the day of the event PAYM LOVES RED.
and I have to wake up in the morning around 5am. and I was e only wakeup in my home.
hahha.

but it worth it.
cause despite the hot weather at the place, its fun and a good experience to be a model.
hehe.
I really have fun todae.

like as if im a pro in modelling.
well I enjoy it, eventho its nervous.
as they is a guest of honour to see us.
but all together its fun and a good day tho!

tmrw is the day whre my class and the other same course ill be going to the zoo.
it called to be class bonding.

have to be thre in schl by 830am.
hais open schl areadie, cnnt wakeup late areadie lorh.
hais la hais

I thought of wearing just simple .. but with scarf! :)

its ok .. if its hot tho.

oklah, my eyes feel so tired.
need to rest awhile

see ue bloggers.

byebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment